The Deerfield Education Foundation would like to continue to make a meaningful impact on Deerfield Public Schools District 109, and to do that we need your help.
We have worked with the District and Board of Education to identify priorities for incremental investment over the next several years. These are District priorities and will be the focus of the Foundation fundraising efforts:
Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM). Provide students with the science, technology, art, and math skills and knowledge they need to thrive and innovate in the new technological workforce by creating learning opportunities that include hands-on practical experiences.
Grant Programs. Enable and enhance educational programs that are important to students and staff throughout the District. We look forward to continuing to fund these initiatives that help extend the educational experience of the District.
If you have an idea for a grant that you would like the Foundation to sponsor, please click here for grant guidelines and email info@DeerfieldEducationFoundation.org with a quick summary of your idea to start the grant application process.
Previous Programs & Grants
- Shepard Middle School Band and Orchestra sponsorship $300 grant to fund annual award
- Grant to purchase new Drone for Shepard Middle School $1000 approved to purchase for STEM and CMA students
- Rock Your School Grant Program at ALL DPS 109 schools
- $70,000 grant for iPADS in the LMCs at all elementary schools
- Get a Grip! Science Program for all 7th graders
- $35,000 grant to equip Shepard and Caruso LMCs with iPads
- Technology grant for Education and Life Skills Program
- 8th grade scholarships
- Speech tournament
- Solo & Ensemble Festival
- Thorguard Lightning Detection System
- Video equipment for middle schools